Ready To Get Fully Booked?
*For any practice to flourish, you MUST develop a steady flow of new patients. But how can you effectively recruit new patients while concentrating on the clinical aspects of your practice?
*Today’s successful practitioners know the value of using consistent and well thought-out online marketing strategies.
*Old-school marketing methods of relying only on patient referrals and a big sign in front of your office are becoming a thing of the past. As a result, it is important to construct a meaningful and effective plan to keep new patients coming through your doors consistently.
*Too often I see professionally gifted dentists working hard for a limited financial reward and having little time to enjoy life, family and holidays.
After having a direct conversation with 900+ Australian Dentists, we have found 4 major problems facing practice owners today:
1. Oversupply of Dental Practices & Increased competition is making growth harder than ever
2. Not having a constant stream of quality new patients coming in every month
3. Patients getting more marketing savvy due to competitive online presence of other practices
4. Not having a proven & predictable marketing strategy in order to bring in new patients at will
*Ever wondered why the competitor’s practice is always busy and fully booked while you are just hoping for more patients this week? How people find out about their practice, brand story, their strength and values that they offer? How can YOU attract the same local patients to your practice rather than your competitor next door?
*To solve these problems we developed a proven strategy that works really well & we mastered that in the Dental niche.
*Also, a very new method which just came out in the USA recently that gave a massive conversion and growth to local businesses which still not discovered by many local practices but people LOVE it and most likely we are the first one to offer this miracle online marketing method to our clients in Australia.
*With that said, there are several reasons why you may be interested in Digital Marketing for your Dental Practice. It could be any of the following:
- The Number Of Your New Patients
- Position/Ranking In The Search Engines
- Visibility On Google™ To Your Potential Patients
- Overall Revenue
- Broad Brand Awareness Online
- Or any of the other tons of reasons many people inquire
If you are aware of the massive impact of online presence on a dental practice success, you will definitely find our digital marketing services as a high-value investment which can give you a good return on your investment.
Although not every Digital Marketing Company or a General Consultant is a good fit for your practice. With this in mind prior to signing you up as a client for our services, we need the following requirements to make sure you are also a good fit for us.
We work with:
- Practices that already have a steady flow of Patients
- And have been established already (NOT a Starter)
- Starters that have a clear business plan and Marketing Fund
If that’s you, then feel free to Apply Now to get started and benefit from our expertise to get an incredible result for your practice revenue.